Monday, January 28, 2008

Super Smash Bros Brawl

So, the new Super Smash Bros will be released. It's been awhile since it was shown in E3 2006, and it's received its fair share of delays, too. Originally scheduled as a launch title for the Wii, then bumped back to sometime 2007, then January 2008, then, unexpectedly, knocked back another week or so.

I really can't foresee another delay. It only two days away, after all. This is both scary and exciting for me. I want to play it, obviously, but it's also going to be a huge change. When you consider the amount of time I've spent in Melee, the idea of "Melee again but with more" is potentially life-devouring. Oh well. It's a problem I'm looking forward to facing.

I'll be posting any discoveries I make on here as I make them, including videos and screenshots. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I will.

No comments: