Monday, May 16, 2011

Japan: There's Only Two Days Left!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AHHHHHHHHH

It went too fast!!!

Oh well.

Today I tried looking for postcards because I remembered that I still should send out postcards. It wasn't like I had completely forgotten before, but just that I was not actively looking for them, just planning on picking them if I saw them. But like, I didn't really see them, outside of Osaka Castle and the big Aquarium. But I found it weird to buy postcards from touristy areas when I wasn't really doing all that much touristy stuff? I dunno. Anyways I might go to the zoo tomorrow so maybe they'll have some. I'd just like to get like general Japan ones but maybe those don't exist.

Uh what else... Oh, hatched a sort of scheme wherein I would fix my iPod by buying the parts in Japan 'cause it seems like I can't get them very easily back home. This also gave me an excuse to rummage around in the junk shops that I hadn't spent much time in yet. I found something that might work but it's unlikely.

Played some Taiko, too, got some okay scores but later found out about the bonus ULTRA HARD mode that really hurt my ego.

Went to a sushi restaurant for dinner, most swag ordering system I have ever seen ever. It felt like the future.

I will describe these things more later but now I want to get to sleep so I can have a full LAST DAY IN JAPAN AHHHHH

No comments: