Monday, October 7, 2013

Live Review - Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 83 - Instant

The Treasure Room is finally being revealed!

All the puzzles have been solved! Kijurou lies within! We'll find out who did it! We'll get the reward money + Kijurou's support! The main story will continue!!... Right? I don't think I want much more of this arc, it's been going on for a looong time. I would like a good explanation of who did it and how, though, that'll be good.


Gambling Emperor Zero Part 2 83 - Instant
Scans by Hox

1
Everybody just dropped to the floor automatically... and then Zero shouts "everybody get down"... uh I'm not sure if I get it.


2
Lol this seems way too dangerous... Wait when did Junko get in here? Oh well. Everyone seems like they might get hurt badly. Also holy crap Kijurou must've spent a whole lot of time/money on this... I think they would've had more luck like, asking the housekeepers if some construction workers had recently spent a long ass time working on one of the sheds... uh oh well.


3

I always like when people start like... interacting with Suezaki. He's such an amusing character.


4

Haha. Stuff like this. I am not a sophisticated man. The panel on the right is well done.


5
Zero's so cool... holy crap this place looks dangerous. If you slipped off the wrong way you'd fall down the stairs easy.


6
Here we go! Doki doki doki doki...


7
Haha I knew it... I should have called it... When they kept like, hypothesizing about Kijurou's well-being, they'd always picture the same room, and I knew that the room would look exactly like that lol. And hey slow down Zero maybe Kijurou's just a tidy guy? Who waters those plants anyways?


8

Sheesh... Zero's getting pretty worked up... What a heartfelt guy. Um how did he know that was the bedroom?


9
LOL. Oh there he found it. Kijurou! Please be alive!! Please fund illegal gambles in offshore oil rigs!!!


10
Lol so Kijurou has no idea who Zero is though... probably freaking out and playing dead at first he's just confused lol. He better be alive.


11
And there he is! At long last! This is a pretty nice scene... who kidnapped him, though? Unless he kidnapped himself... one of those... want to be present at your own funeral thing... wanted to see his family work together... nah I don't think so. Glad to see he is alive though, but I wasn't too worried.


12
...Wait wait, wouldn't they have seen his lips move? Or ummm... not a tape recorded message??


13
...that smile!! Hahaha... what a crafty old man. Zero is so moved... He has a lot of respect for this guy.


14
Haha awesome. I love this guy :) Everyone's so happy now. This chapter is making me really happy too.


15
Ahhh, the daughter is so happy! But um now there might be something serious when uhh he accuses someone of um kidnapping him.


16
I never understood what "20xx" meant as a kid... my best guess was that the x meant 10... so 201010. I'm not a smart person. Hmmm so it's actually looking like he was kidnapping himself, lol. Crazy old man...


17
Ah, he has an intuition for genius! Zero's so respectful.


18
Ahhh, this is pretty moving... Yeah Kijurou seems pretty happy for a guy who was kidnapped... I guess he got bored and was like "alright well I'll test my family instead of all the responsibilities I have". Or something.


Kijurou's finally here!

Yessss!!! I can't wait to see what happens next. This chapter had a lot of pretty exciting and moving scenes. The long rescue mystery has finally ended! I feel like there might be a few more twists... plus a retrospective chapter or two, Fukumoto's way too thorough to not let Kijurou have a say in his own riddles. But who kidnapped him? Ooooh oorrrrr... That kid from part one, maybe he... saved Kijurou first, and then Kijurou wanted to stay kidnapped until he saw his family rescue him too? Lol that would be insane... but a pretty crazy amazing way to bring back the story to the main plot.


*


No comments: