Friday, May 20, 2016

Song of the Day: Top 25 Songs (2nd Edition)

Here is my top 25 songs featured in Song of the Day

This list is mostly for "hype" and to help people explore the music I find best. I didn't put a whole lot of thought into the list, it's just how I was feeling when I made it.

To celebrate hitting one whole day of music featured in Song of the Day, I've decided to change it for the first time since December, orz. I didn't really update it as much as recreate it, so it won't necessarily be consistent with the first one. It's just how I'm feeling right now.

25. Death Grips - Deep Web
24. Kanye West - Gone
23. Kanye West - Wolves
22. Lil Ugly Mane - Collapse and Appear
21. Young Thug - OD
20. Sun Kil Moon - With a Sort of Grace I Walked to the Bathroom to Cry
19. Heems - Patriot Act
18. Kanye West - Ultralight Beam
17. Joanna Newsom - Anecdotes
16. Migos - Cross the Country
15. Joanna Newsom - Cosmia
14. Radiohead - Last Flowers
13. Young Thug - The B Language
12. Lil B - I'm God
11. Have a Nice Day! - NEW ROMANCE
10. Shlohmo - Later
9. Animal Collective - Brothersport
8. Animal Collective - Alvin Row
7. Joanna Newsom - Emily
6. mum - Please Sing My Spring Reverb
5. Burial and Four Tet - Nova
4. The Beach Boys - Surf's Up
3. Sigur Rós - Svefn-g-englar
2. Joanna Newsom - Kingfisher
1. mum - The Land Between Solar Systems

No comments: