Monday, May 2, 2011

Japan: Day Four

Lots of exploring Osaka today. Went to Osaka castle in the morning, very nice, very traditional Japanese. I took a bunch of pictures and such that will probably do a much better job of describing it than I could.

After that we went to an Indian place, which is kind of crazy when you think about it. It was very good, though, really some of the best Indian food I've had. The naan was amazing, the curry had a great level of spice and we ordered a tandoori variety plate that was really delicious.

Went to a bunch of stores after that, including probably the most impressive record store I have ever been in, oh man. Seriously the stores here are many orders of magnitude more interesting than those in North America I think.

Then we ate ramen for supper.

I dunno feeling sort of tired at the moment so will write more later I guess.

No comments: