Sunday, September 28, 2014

Song of the Day #75 - Tatsh - Xepher

"Stomach-clenching" aesthetic


I'm trying (yet again) to get back up to my "prime" in ITG. Right now, this is my boss song (wow, how the mighty have fallen). I think it's like a hard 13 maybe, the one I'm playing. It really sounds like a good boss song, though, right? Like, it sounds like the boss theme of some JRPG. Now whenever I hear it my stomach clenches up and I get all twitchy, like I'm actually playing the chart. Maybe that's a bit insane, I dunno. I'm not gonna go as far as saying it's a "comforting" feeling or even a  "nice" feeling but it's "a" feeling, a very unique feeling. Gets me PUMPED, but also SCARED. omg what a hard chart. 180bpm streams, so relentless. Every time you think there's a break there isn't. How did I used to pass this for free?

No comments: