Tuesday, September 18, 2012

LIL B AND BEETHOVEN: a match made in heaven, realized on earth

On September 20th, 2012:

Live in Toronto

BAD BAD NOT GOOD

and

LIL B THE BASED GOD


On September 21st, 2012


Live in Kitchener

The KW Symphony Orchestra preforms

BEETHOVEN'S NINTH SYMPHONY


WHO AMONG US IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE THE TWO GREATEST MUSICAL GENIUSES OF HUMAN HISTORY IN A 48 HOUR PERIOD?

WHO GETS TO SEE THEIR FAVORITE ORCHESTRAL PIECE AND ALSO GETS TO HEAR THE MOST BASED RAP MUSIC OF ALL TIME?

WELL OBVIOUSLY THAT WOULD BE ME.

What should I wear (to see Lil B)???

I really want to get my picture taken with Lil B so I gotta wear a great shirt.

My considerations are like:
1. Das Racist shirt
-Nah. Too easy.

2. Punpun on Punpunia shirt
-Could be pretty good.
-Interesting even if you don't know what it is
-But it's kinda too small.

3. Yukkuri Marisa shirt
-A touhou shirt could be kinda funny to be seen with Lil B in
-Could be come a "smash hit" on /jp/??

4. Yukkuri Cirno shirt
-Same deal as above
-This one is black though, is that better or worse??

5. Galley-La company shirt
-Prolly my lowest powerlevel shirt which is like good I guess
-Would make One Piece fans excited?? But they are already excited about THE EXCITING CLIMAX OF PUNK HAZARD

6. Madotsuki's shirt
-My favorite shirt
-Will probably wear this shirt
-But I feel like I am basically always wearing this shirt anyways

I DUNNO I DUNNO I AM WAY TOO EXCITED ABOUT ALL OF THIS

Blog posts this blog post is displacing for the moment:
-How are your new classes??
-How is all that anime??
-How is all that manga??
-How is all that music??
-How did you like Swann's Way??
-How are you liking The Recognitions??
-How was your vacation??
-How is listening to CentyHurts five times a day??
-How did you like that Burritofork review??
-What the hell happened to your last.fm account??

BUT HEY AT LEAST I'M KEEPING UP WITH SAIMOE!

Hopefully though I'll have a good writeup for these masterpieces of masterpieces of masterpiece tier concerts but it seems equally likely that nothing will ever matter ever again.

No comments: