Thursday, June 19, 2014

Song of the Day #48 - Hirano Aya & Katou Emiri & Fukuhara Kaori & Endou Aya - Motteke! Sailor Fuku [-Undakada ~ Kyou no Yabou-]

RA KI SU TA

Today I mowed the lawn and I listened to Exit Trance's Denpa Mix and the NicoNico Douga Non-Stop MegaMix High Speed. It felt insanely, beautifully, inappropriate. While listening to the latter, which I think I hadn't heard in maybe a year or so, I remembered how amazing and catchy this remix is. Then I tried to find a download of it for like twenty minutes before I realized that I had already downloaded it. Oh man, it's so good... everything from the "underwater" glitchy intro, the rapidfire vocal stuttering, the supercute insert noises (Kotana's nyaaa~ especially)... it has this feeling of just being totally rampaging, totally out of control. The freaky slowdown part around halfway through is so nauseating and unnecessary, it somehow adds to the addictiveness of the overall excessive feel. No idea how that works, it just does. And when they start chopping up the vocals to make new sentences, that's like, I love that.

No comments: