Friday, November 28, 2014

Song of the Day #98 - Young Thug - Jungle

Oh my god!



My iPod's been broken for awhile :( so I've been listening to music on my phone :(((. Something about it really bothers me, and I'm not sure what. Probably a lot of small annoying things. The thing I'm most worried about is like... maybe at some point I'll want to listen to music, but there won't be anything on my phone that I want to listen to. Seems plausible, 'cause I only have like five or six albums on there.

But now that I have 1017 Thug... nah, I don't think I'll have that problem. Not only is this a mixtape that I can listen to over and over under any circumstance, but I can listen to any given song on here on repeat indefinitely too. Yesterday I did that with this song. So good man. I think my favorite part's right at the start, which adds to the addictive factor. C4 has a great producer tag, and Gucci's ad-libs at the start are some of my favorites ever: "Mwah", "And what, nigga?" and "Oh my god!". It's, uhh... it's all in the delivery.

No comments: