Sunday, December 21, 2008

facebook

I was never a fan of Facebook, although I can't exactly explain why. Eventually I was pressured into making one. I never went on it, except when I got an email that someone had sent me a friend request. I'd just sign on, accept it, and log off.

Recently, though, someone told me about Tetris on Facebook, which is the greatest thing ever. I am seriously in love with it. If they added a mode where you could compete with some one live using garbage bricks and the like, I'd never leave.

So, I started going on Facebook a lot, but only to play Tetris. Then yesterday I was shown the Gamebolt games thing. There's some pretty fun games on there, and the all-important high scores. The way the games are set up is stupid, though. Every time you set a score, you have to go to another page and then completely reload the game.

I don't think I'll play them too much, though. I'm worried I'll start actually socially networking on the site.

No comments: