Monday, October 4, 2010

I have always wanted to do this

So I realized that a lot of blogs have images and this blog has no images at all.

Therefore this post will contain just images and no content.

Why doesn't it have both? Because I am too busy with what these pictures are of.

OH MAN A PACKAGE FROM OVERSEAS, WHAT'S INSIDE??


OHH MAN I CAN HARDLY WAIT, I LOVE THESE THREADS oh wait this isn't a thread.


Oh, it's Pokemon, which has been out for over a month now I think.


Canadian customs suck, I guess. Oh well. Important thing is that I have it now. I even held off on the ROM just to make this sweeter.


The inside of the packaging smells like Japan. I hope.


ANYWAYS TIME TO START MY POKEMON ADVENTURE YEAHH!!!


Anyways maybe in the future I will photograph my CD collection or my book collection or something so I can update this blog quickly and not feel guilty about neglecting it.

No comments: