Friday, October 26, 2012

Saimoe Group Finals

woop woop pull over those votes are too fat

Saimoe is wrapping up, let's see how we do with predictions!


Bold is my prediction, italic is my favorite, underline is the actual winner.

Saki Miyanaga @ Saki
Koromo Amae @ Saki
Okay yeah that makes sense. Just like in the anime! Glorious.

Toki Onjouji @ Saki
Akari Akaza @ Yuru Yuri
NOT AT ALL GLORIOUS THOUGH. Who can stop Toki Time? I THOUGHT AKARI COULD. She really SHOULD have, at least. AAararghhghh.

Hisa Takei @ Saki
Yayoi Kise @ Smile Pretty Cure!
Wow you'd think by now I'd know not to underestimate the Saki brigade but wow. Hisa STRONG.


Hinata Hakamada @ Ro-kyu-Bu!
Louise De La Valliere @ Zero's Familiar
Sure yeah makes sense. I don't think I'm ever gonna watch Zero's Familiar it just doesn't interest me.

Sanya V. Litvyak @ Strike Witches
Yuu Matsumi @ Saki
Yeah EZ etc. I wish Sanya had a shot but nope.

Kirame Hanada @ Saki
Kuro Matsumi @ Saki
Also makes sense, major character versus minor character...

Nodoka Haramura @ Saki
Ako Atarashi @ Saki
And here we have major character of both seasons versus major character of only one, it's just, math, or something.

Shana @ Shakugan No Shana
Sena Kashiwazaki @ Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai
This surprised me but now that I think about it it doesn't.


Group finals prediction scores

I predicted 5/8 correctly. So now I'm up to 105/152 total. Japan got 4/8 correct. So that's 74/152 total for them.

Quarter Final Predictions

Louise De La Valliere @ Zero's Familiar
Toki Onjouji @ Saki

Nodoka Haramura @ Saki

Saki Miyanaga @ Saki

Kuro Matsumi @ Saki

Yuu Matsumi @ Saki

Shana @ Shakugan No Shana

Hisa Takei @ Saki

Never gonna bet against a Saki again I think.


I hope Saki wins the whole thing but man now that Akari's out I really don't care.

That's it for now
Where is the non-Saimoe content? I have no idea.

No comments: