Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My friend made a mumblecore movie called miley cyrus

I figured I should advertise it here to the like 10 people who read my blog on a regular basis

(I don't know who they are or why they read this but I see that there's ~10 people who read every blog post)

He's fundraising on Indiegogo

You can buy tickets or a DVD or whatever. I bought a DVD.

It's about me and him hanging out with our friends, and then going to Chicago and hanging out with our friends there, and then going back home and hanging out with our friends. Since he's the one filming most of the footage is of me lol.

I think the movie is good, but I'm really biased because I already like mumblecore movies in general, plus I liked all the events in the movie as they happened and like reliving them.


I really like this trailer. Piss Spears is such a good artist.

No comments: