Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Song of the Day #45 - Flosstradamus - TTU (Too Turnt Up) (ft. Waka Flocka Flame)

Song of the day hasn't been TURNT UP enough lately


Here we go, song from the TURNIP GOD himself. Flosstradamus is solid as hell too, they did this remix of Original Don that I loved, I think they had some mashups I listened to a lot back when I was really into mashups in like early high school or whatever. One of those DJs you don't hear about too often but have a really good standard of quality. This song is pretty straight turn up, you can start the song down or halfway down or whatever and you'll end up turnt up, so that's handy. Seems like you'll get to about 420 turnt but I haven't really double checked the numbers. Not really a whole lot to Waka's verse, but whatever, doesn't need to be. I'm all about his screams these days. Flockaveli 2 is gonna be insane.

No comments: