Monday, October 20, 2014

Song of the Day #82 - E-40 ft. 2 Chainz and Juicy J - They Point

They like, "daaaaaamn!"


I'm trying to come up with my favorite ad-libs of all time so I remembered this song. Idk man there must be some term besides "ad-lib" or "double" or something, nothing I've heard describes this term in a way that seems tonally appropriate. I mean the thing where a rapper records a track, and then records another track of himself over top of it, sorta "commenting" on it. I really really love this sometimes. E-40's is usually great and hilarious. Here he asks himself a bunch of questions and basically carries on a little conversation with himself. "What you doing?" "Like who?" "From where?", amazing. Also 2 Chainz says "Parallel park while I'm ghost riding" and trying to picture makes me really happy.

No comments: